This web page is the property of CRISTINA SERRANO FRANCO (owner of the trademark TIME FOR HEALTH number 2.759.044 (5) Spanish Patent and Trademark Office), with VAT number 00829749R and address in AVDA. DEL TALGO, 120 BAJO D 28023 Madrid (MADRID).
For any question or proposal, contact us in the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This web page is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable in Spain, being subject to it, both nationals and foreigners who use this website.
Access to our website by the USER is free and is subject to prior reading and acceptance, expressly and without reservation of these GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE in force at the time of access, which we ask you to read carefully. The USER when using our portal, its contents or services, accepts and expressly submits to the general conditions of use of it. If the user does not agree with the present conditions of use, he / she must abstain from using this portal and operate through it.
At any time we can modify the presentation and configuration of our website, expand or reduce services, and even delete it from the network, as well as the services and content provided, all unilaterally and without prior notice.
A. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents, texts, images, trademarks and source codes are owned by us or by third parties to whom their exploitation rights have been acquired, and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
The user only has the right to private use of the same, without profit, and needs express authorization to modify, reproduce, exploit, distribute or exercise any right belonging to the owner.
B. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
Access to our website is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
The user must access our website in accordance with good faith, the rules of public order and these General Conditions of use. Access to our website is made under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, who will be liable in all cases for any damages that may be caused to third parties or to ourselves.
Taking into account the impossibility of control over the information, content and services contained in other web pages that can be accessed through the links that our website can make available, we inform you that we are exempt from any liability for damages of any kind that could derive from the use of these web pages, outside our company, by the user.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data that we request.
- What is the legitimacy for their treatment.
- How long we keep them.
- To which recipients their data is communicated.
- What are your rights and how to exercise them?
1. RESPONSIBLE: see data in the header.
2. PURPOSES, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION of the data processing sent through:
- Contact Form.Purpose: Provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications of our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, etc.), if you mark the acceptance box.Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.Conservation: Once your request is resolved through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and if you have agreed to receive commercial shipments, until you request the withdrawal of them.
- Sending emails.Purpose: Answer your requests for information, respond to your requests and answer your questions or doubts. If you receive your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may be part of our databases to participate in our present and future selection processes.Legitimation: The user’s consent to request information through the email address or send us your information and CV to participate in our selection processes.Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum year for future selection processes.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years or, where appropriate, the minimum age established by the applicable data protection regulations and / or have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal information requested is necessary to manage your requests, register you as a user and / or provide the services you can hire, so if you do not provide them, we can not serve you correctly or provide the service you requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide on the incorporation or not of your personal data and other information to our databases.
- 3. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA.Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
- 4. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA.Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at your postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and regarding which personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided for their alteration, loss and unauthorized access or treatment.
6. UPDATING YOUR DATA
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal information up-to-date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we do not answer for the veracity of them.
By making this website available to the user, we want to offer a quality service, using the utmost diligence in the provision thereof, as well as in the technological means used. However, we will not respond to the presence of viruses and other elements that may damage the user’s computer system in any way.
We do not guarantee that the availability of the service will be continuous and uninterrupted.
The USER is prohibited from any action on our website that causes an excessive overload of operation to our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots, or software that alters the normal functioning of our website, or may ultimately cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER assumes all responsibility arising from the use of our website.
The USER acknowledges that he has understood all the information regarding the conditions of use of our portal, and recognizes that they are sufficient for the exclusion of the error in them, and therefore, accepts them integrally and expressly.
E. INFORMATION PROTECTION OF CRISTINA SERRANO FRANCO DATA
Purposes: Respond to your requests and send you commercial information about our products and services, including by email. Legitimation: Consent of the interested party Recipients: Data transfers are not planned. Rights: You can withdraw your consent at any time, as well as access, rectify, delete your data and other rights at email@example.com.