– Do you have muscle discomfort in your back and legs because of your baby’s weight or lack of exercise?
– Do you feel your legs are swollen and very heavy?
– Do you feel a lot of tension, stress or anxiety about the arrival of your baby?
– Have you given birth and want to recover your figure?
We present you a personalized program and very specialized in working all these aspects that you are worried about..
You are in a very special moment and it requires a lot of body and energy consumption on your part . Having healthy habits is very important and taking care of you is a priority, and to a greater extent if you feel discomfort and restlessness.
We offer you:
– Specific massage techniques to relieve muscle discomfort adapted to pregnant women.
– With the technique of lymphatic drainage we will reduce the edema of your legs and you will notice a great relief.
– We will explain techniques to work mindfulness and with a very simple tools such as silence and breathing, you will be able to control that stress and anxiety.
– Once you have given birth, and when your doctor authorizes, we have very specific manual massage techniques to reduce abdomen and flanks in the lower back, which combined will help us to eliminate that localized fat and reaffirm the tissue after pregnancy . We can also work on other areas of your body such as glutes and legs with the same goal. Our Body Sculpt specific massage completely reshapes your legs, glutes and hips.
– With the massage you will gradually feel relief from your muscle discomfort.
– With mindfulness you will be able to live the present, to have more confidence in yourself, to have more concentration and to be calm before the birth of your baby. It will help you a lot in the new adventure that you are going to undertake and you will have tools to mitigate the emotional downturns after childbirth and you will feel much more present to enjoy the whole process.
– With our natural techniques and specific manuals you will be able to recover your figure.
We will not massage in these cases:
– Injury in the acute phase (Usually 72 hours after it occurs).
– Fever, Vascular diseases, Severe heart disease, contagious cutaneous conditions, inflammation, abrasions, cuts, hematomas, cancer, neuritis, recent surgery, Infectious diseases, diabetes with vascular dysfunction, fractures and acute injuries.
– As with another type of massage, it is very important that you report any conditions you may have and if so, ask your doctor if it is appropriate to receive a massage.
– In the first three months of pregnancy and last before delivery, we must have some caution with certain areas. In some situations the massage is not recommended. Please, ask to your doctor always so that we are sure that you are allowed to receive a massage.
Request information without commitment here…