– There are many jobs needed to set up a stage, concert
– Backstage many nerves, stressed artists, assemblers who have to move boxes, climb scaffolding
For all these situations we propose
Massage on a muscular discharge couch
Massage on a stretcher muscle massage is a massage technique that consists of a series of manipulations performed on one or more muscle groups overloaded. with the additional objective of producing an effect of relaxing physical and psychological well-being. It is done without clothes in the area to be treated. To do it, it is necessary to apply cream or oil. The areas that we can work are: cervical area, dorsal area, lower back, upper limbs, lower limbs.
The area needed to give this massage is 2.85 x 2.85 meters, preferably equipped with some privacy as the person who receives it has to take off their clothes in the area to be treated.
Massage on site
On-site massage is carried out in a special chair,
and it is a massage technique based on acupressure, acupressure or acupressure, extracted from traditional Japanese massage, whose sequence of points and maneuvers is very elaborate and reasoned to produce in the person who receives it a distressing, de-stressing and therefore relaxing effect.
It is applied with hands, elbows and forearms. The person who receives it will be seated in a special chair and express for this type of technique. This massage is applied to the head, neck, shoulders, arms, hands, back and hips, with a sequence of maneuvers different from those of other massage techniques.
The massage lasts 15 minutes and can be adjusted to other times depending on the client’s need, from 10 minutes per assistant.
We recommend this type of massage for events and companies already being very comfortable and without privacy spaces.
The area to give an ideal massage will be approximately 2 square meters per therapist (2×2).
We installed in your backstage a wellness area where your employees can receive a massage whenever they need it.
– The artists will be ready for representation
– The people in charge of mounting and dismounting will feel more discomfited, consequently we reduce the risk of an accident due to fatigue
– The artists will be much calmer and less tense for their staging.
– Personal makeup, decorations, hairdressing, … all the team will find an additional motivation to continue their journey.